Sunday, March 20, 2011

Drinking Games

This will be much, much less about drinking games and much more about the aftermath. Just to warn you. :)


Now yesterday, my uncle got married. I have to say, it was a pretty hectic day, but by the time we got to the reception, we were all pretty tired. Now my dear brother, the eldest one (because, yes, I have more than one brother), had set out with a goal to reach by the end of this reception:

He wanted to get smashed.

In some ways, that's okay. We're all pretty young and I'm pretty sure everyone goes through that experience eventually. But then again, not everyone was a groomsman at their uncle's wedding. Nor did they drink an entire bottle of Hennessy in less than half an hour without eating or drinking anything else throughout the whole day.

Yeah, he was gone by 9:30. We found out that he was a pretty happy drunk, at the start. He tried to drink more because he said he couldn't feel the effects but we managed to stop him.
Less than an hour later he'd disappeared along with my other two uncles (not the one getting married). We found them outside where he was crying like hell and babbling some crap about how bad he felt about something. Then he went on to the whole drunken, "Thanks guys. You guys are great, man, just great."

I've gotta say, it was hard not to laugh.

We left at about 11pm. He ended up throwing up in the car. All over his suit, too. And my jacket. And then, he passed out. As if that wasn't enough trouble, he'd stopped moving. We had to literally drag him into the house. We ended up leaving him on the bathroom floor. Luckily for us, someone in the family is studying medicine and knew exactly what to do (not to mention he'd apparently gone through this himself). Apparently a person can get permanent nerve damage when this happens to them. That's how far he'd gone.
We had to keep watch over him too. Just to make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit or anything. This would've been fine if it weren't for our mother (also drunk to some extent), who over-reacted in an extremely annoying way and wouldn't leave him be. Somehow I think she caused just as much trouble as he did. *sigh*

Well, there's a portion of my life I felt the need to rant about.
Have a nice day.
:)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! "We found them outside where he was crying like hell and babbling some crap about how bad he felt about something."

    LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Nice. Why can't I follow you? o__o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question... My blog is dodgy. LOL.

    And why couldn't I reply to that comment? I have to post a new one. It seems very unreliable.

    ReplyDelete